Wednesday 2 April 2014

What You Should Listen To This Week: BAD GRAMMAR


I was first introduced to jazzy shirt wearing Manc two piece Bad Grammar when I saw them supporting Giant Drag at Deaf Institute last year. I loved their excited happy vibe and grunge-pop sounds, so I bought one of their rad shirts and saw them again supporting Future of the Left with The Wytches at Soup Kitchen which was an incredible gig. So I'm chuffed that I can now listen to more than the 2 songs that were on Spotify, they've upped their game and added four whole new songs, packaged as their new EP Forced Fun. Also available on Soundcloud and Bandcamp.
Check their "LADS ON TOUR LADS ON TOUR LADS ON TOUR #LADSONTOUR" style video for Temper Temper

Bad Grammar on Twitter
Bad Grammar on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...