Sunday 27 April 2014

STYLIN' - Chavabilly

Chavabilly - Princess Internet


A slightly less classy variant of Trashabilly, this style speaks to me for many reasons. Mainly because of my massive love of female rappers (Kreayshawn, Awkwafina, Lil Debbie) my need to wear brights and yearning for a solid pair of trainers. Here's 5 Chavabilly Must Haves:

  1. GOLD JEWELLERY - I'd say it's all in the accessories with this one, they've got to be bold and they've got to be gold. Not real gold mind, in fact the cheaper you can go the better, as long as you're not rocking the green skin too. I'd obviously recommend anything from the Extreme Largeness Street Style range.
  2. BODYCON DRESSES - OK OK so a steady diet of saturated fat for as long as I can remember hasn't exactly given me a Barbie figure, but if I want to wear fucking Lycra, I'm going to wear fucking Lycra. Everyone else can deal with the garish leopard print and oversized florals stamped all over my lardy rolls, I feel good in shit that's skin tight.
  3. TRAINERS - I got my Nike Air Max about a month ago and rarely wear anything else now. They're comfy, versatile and look hella flashy.
  4. MAKE UP - I think this is where the rockabilly element comes in, I'm talking eyeliner wings so big they're gonna fly away and opaque red/ pink lippy. It's what's going to bring all that cheap shit you're wearing up a notch. Classic rockabilly hair also looks good too like beehives and bandanas.
  5. YER SWAG - You can drink Lambrini, but make sure it's cherry flavour and out of a cup, not straight from the bottle like what you would usually do. You'll need to step up your twerk game from Miley to Major Lazer. You can still listen to hip hop but they've got to have a Tumblr, and maybe just stick to girl rappers that are feisty feminists. As a life rule.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...